- New papers alert! Check out our analysis on the role of competition and predation shaping trait diversity here, theory on how phenological shifts interact with season length here, and new perspective on how to link empirical and theoretical work on priority effects here.
- Congratulations to the new Dr Neale for an outstanding thesis defense!
- Big month for Hengxing Zou, who was awarded the ASN research grant & BES small research grant!
- Our outstanding undergraduate Jasmin got the "Trailblazing Undergraduate Research Award" to present her research at 2022 ESA conference!
- Kudos to Calvin Carroll for receiving the BioScience Award for Outstanding Research & getting accepted to the Popbio PhD program at UC Davis!